A job that matters. Your #VisionCareer starts here.
What is Visionlink?
Founded nearly 20 years ago by current CEO Doug Zimmerman, Visionlink® was built on one simple premise...
"We all work better by working together.”
Here at Visionlink®, we call this the #VisionlinkWay. Our goal is to help bring people together to live more productive and enjoyable lives while also helping the communities around them.
The key is in our team. Visionlink brings together only the best consultants and developers to provide a one-of-a-kind platform that enables agencies such as the American Red Cross, the United Way Worldwide, and hundreds of others to work better by working together.
Make the most of who you are. Join our Visionlink team and use your talents to build solutions that are relied on by millions everyday.
Be a part of the #VisionlinkWay.
Living in Boulder -- Who doesn’t like mountains and 300+ days of sunshine?
Visionlink is proud to call sunny Boulder, Colorado its home. Here is a short list of what people are saying about our beloved city:
• 10 Greenest City (Yahoo)
• The Best College Towns in America (GQ)
• 10 Best: Bike-friendly Cities (USA Today)
• America’s Fittest Cities (The Active Times)
• Top 10 Mid-size Communities for Well-Being (Gallup)
• Top 10 Foodie Cities (Livability)
“You work hard and you play hard.”
— Unofficial, yet unanimous motto led by all #VisionTeam.
The Benefits -- We give as much as you.
In addition to working with some of the coolest, creative, and intelligent people around, we offer:
• A competitive salary for such a small company
• Great insurance: health, dental, vision, life, and disability
• A flexible work schedule with liberal time off
• Open management
• Stocked Kitchen (assorted coffee, drinks, snacks, and the occasional beer)
• Company sponsored dinners, trips, and gatherings
• Education assistance
• Regular performance reviews
• Wellness Program
• Eco pass (bus pass)
• Team Building (cannonball bike races to the nearby taco stand for lunch)
• Ski passes to Eldora Mountain
• Ample amount of paid vacation and holidays
• Paid Sabbatical every four years
• The ability to grow and harvest tomato plants at your desk
• An incredibly productive, nurturing, and silly work environment
• A warm and fuzzy feeling that you will receive daily after working at Visionlink
Join Our #VisionTeam Now.
Current Openings: Project Manager
As a critical member of our delivery team your experience in the software industry working with clients to help them articulate their needs and then translate those needs into technical requirements is essential. You will also pinch hit for our Scrum Master when we get busy. Your gift for detailing processes, supporting internal coordination, external communication with customers and documenting project plans that produce amazing results is what we need. Interested in truly making a difference - everyday? Keep reading!
How you will spend your day:
• Managing and tracking customer change requests from launch to resolution
• Writing custom work specifications for change requests and Product Enhancement Requests
• Developing project plans for our custom work projects
• Coordinating the scheduling, task assignment, and status of feature releases and issue resolution
• Proactively monitoring and managing project priorities, deadlines, dependencies and risks
• Interfacing with development team members and account managers, regarding status of issues/releases
• Collaborating with management, team members, and clients through all phases of projects
• Creating various weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports
• Serving as backup to the Scrum Master on our Agile Development Team to facilitate sprint planning, daily stand ups, release planning, demos, and retrospectives as needed
What you will bring to the table:
• BS/BA in business computer science or a related discipline
• At least 2 years of professional experience in a software company or professional services organization focused on software delivery
• Uncommonly organized with the ability to monitor/manage a million tasks while making it look easy
• Experience working with external clients - facilitating discussions, hosting meetings, and communicating regularly
• Skilled at working independently and proactively
• The ability to think on your feet, remove roadblocks, solve problems and be creative - even under stress
• Skilled in modern office apps and project software such as Trello
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Comfort working in an Agile (SCRUM) development methodology
• A strong repertoire of jokes to break up a tough day
Please contact: email@example.com for more information.